IT’S GAMEWEEK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!
In 3 days the Utah Utes will kickoff the 2015 season against the Michigan Wolverines.
Thursday night can’t come soon enough!
All the questions fans have had this past off season are about to be answered!
Here are my top 10 questions.
- Will this be a season of redemption for Travis Wilson?
- Has the offense, especially the passing game, improved?
- Can Devontae Booker continue his stellar play?
- Who is going to step up and be that “go to” receiver?
- Which receivers are going to step up and contribute?
- Do the Utes have another “Kaelin Clay” type returner on their team?
- Which of the “newcomers” will have the most impact?
- Does the Defense suffer any kind of set back due to the loss of Kalani Sitake?
- How will the two new cornerbacks fare against Pac 12 competition?
- Is this the year fans finally get to see that up tempo, high octane, high scoring offense?
What questions do you have as a fan that you are hoping to see answered this season?
SO GET EXCITED!!!!!!!
FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!