Dog has a new Twitter account: @TheDog801. Click here to follow him
Utah State is coming off a big win against Wyoming, but this weekend will likely prove to be an even bigger test for the Aggies as they head to Fresno to take on the Fresno State Bulldogs in their WAC opener. Lucio and Lorenzo from the Dogbyte Podcast (a fellow member of the Lifestyle PodNetwork) join Dog and Deuce to preview this Saturday’s game. Is Pat Hill coaching for his job? What do college football fans outside the state think of Robert Turbin?
Daniel Lewis makes his debut on Dog and Deuce to preview BYU and Oregon State. Should Riley Nelson continue to start for the Cougars or should Jake Heaps be taking the snaps? Will Nelson’s mobility be a factor against the Beavers? Should he be nervous that the defense is going to target him?
The Utes have lost all momentum after the debacle at home against Arizona State. What do they need to do to bounce back against Pitt? Does John Hays have what it takes to cut the turnovers and get a victory?
Picks to Click
**We have had some comments regarding people wanting to enter P2C on their cell phones. Unfortunately the link on the right doesn’t appear if you are using your phone. The easiest way to enter for people having this issue is to just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Picks to Click” in the subject line and the name of the player you think will have the best game. You can also access the P2C contest page directly at: http://www.tornbysports.com/picks-to-click and fill out the form. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are exploring solutions to this problem!**
- You can catch Lucio and Lorenzo every week on the Dogbyte Podcast: dogbytepodcast.com
- The guys also do a show covering high school football called Friday Night Football Podcast. Check it out at www.FNFPodcast.com
- Follow the Dogbyte Podcast on Twitter: @DogbytePodcast
- Follow the Friday Night Football Podcast on Twitter: @FNFPodcast
- You can also follow Lorenzo on Twitter: @LJ_Reyna
- Tony Jones covers the Utah State Aggies for the Salt Lake Tribune. You can check out his work on Aggieville on the Tribune’s website.
- Follow Tony on on Twitter: @TonyAggieville
- Dan Lewis writes for TornBySports.com. You can follow him on Twitter: @minutemandan
Call or text the D & D Voicemail and Text Line at 801-47-SPORT (801-477-7678) and let us know what you think
Leave us a comment on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @DogAndDeuce
Follow Dog on Twitter: @TheDog801
Send us an email at DogAndDeuce@gmail.com